This pack is intended for non-EU students and includes all the administrative procedures required to settle and study in France.
By Zoom, WhatsApp and Discord we help you carry out the following procedures :
– Visa validation*
– Social Security registration (CPAM) *
– Opening a bank account
– French sim card and phone subscription
– Temporary health insurance
– Contribution to student and campus life (CVEC)*
*These procedures are mandatory to study and live in France.
Prerequisites to be able to benefit from this pack :
– Valid passport
– Valid French student visa
– Adress in France
– Being enrolled in a French higher education school or university
Some services involve additional costs that are not included in the price of the pack (stamp tax, phone plan subscription, CVEC, temporary health insurance).
In option, we can also assist you to obtain your city’s public transport card, to subscribe to a complementary health insurance, and for an airport/home transfer on the day of your arrival.