This pack is intended for non-EU students and includes all the administrative procedures required to settle and study in France.
By Zoom, WhatsApp and Discord we help you carry out the following procedures:
– Visa validation*
– Social Security registration (CPAM)*
– Opening a bank account
– French sim card and phone subscription
– Housing aids (APL from the CAF)
*These procedures are mandatory to study and live in France.
Prerequisites to be able to benefit from this pack:
– Valid passport
– Valid French student visa
– Adress in France
– Being enrolled in a French higher education school or university
Some services involve additional costs that are not included in the price of the pack (stamp tax, phone plan subscription).
In option, we can also assist you to subscribe to a temporary health insurance for the first days of your arrival until you can benefit from french social security, and a complementary health insurance.